So here's what I'm going to do: I'm crowdsourcing my outrage for Christmas. Do you have a Twitter account? If so, can you help me out? All you need to do is tweet the following:
@twitter @support You owe @billbarol $62,000. Pay up. http://t.co/e1jcou5
That's all there is to it. It's so simple. And the beautiful part is, it's not even remotely insane, it's NOT. Together we can make Twitter do what's right. And to show that my heart is in the right place. this is my pledge: Upon receipt of a certified check from Twitter in the amount of $62,000, I will in a relatively prompt manner donate $250 to a major charity that is legally registered in the US or her offshore waters. Because it's not about the money. And I am not insane. Merry Christmas! Viva la raza!
All I want for Christmas is the $62,000 Twitter owes me
Backlink: http://feeds.boingboing.net/~r/boingboing/iBag/~3/WW187U9YfGg/all-i-want-for-chris.html