Lyrics:
| ← Older revision | Revision as of 02:34, December 7, 2010 | ||
| (One intermediate revision not shown) | |||
| Line 33: | Line 33: | ||
It's time to run, |
It's time to run, |
||
Blow me away. |
Blow me away. |
||
| - | (I will stay, Unless I may) |
+ | (I will stay, in the mess I made (almost silent)) |
After the fall, |
After the fall, |
||
We'll shake it off, |
We'll shake it off, |
||
| Line 58: | Line 58: | ||
It's time to run, |
It's time to run, |
||
Blow me away. |
Blow me away. |
||
| - | (I will stay, Unless I may) |
+ | (I will stay, in the mess I made(almost silent)) |
After the fall, |
After the fall, |
||
We'll shake it off, |
We'll shake it off, |
||
| Line 70: | Line 70: | ||
Wanting it back |
Wanting it back |
||
| - | (Don't fight me, God!) |
+ | (Don't fight me, now!) |
(Here I come! (Held out for about 2 seconds)) |
(Here I come! (Held out for about 2 seconds)) |
||
Backlink: http://halo.wikia.com/index.php?title=Blow_Me_Away&diff;=1149014&oldid;=prev