Top 5 Most Popular Artificial Intelligence Posts

19 dic 2010

Jun-A266/Quotes

Firefight Voice:

← Older revision Revision as of 10:55, December 19, 2010
(3 intermediate revisions not shown)
Line 47: Line 47:
* "You might want to shield your eyes." - (Same as above)
* "You might want to shield your eyes." - (Same as above)
* "How many is that now?"
* "How many is that now?"
-
* "I REALLY should keep score."
+
* "I REALLY should be keeping score."
-
* "I very rarely get to do THAT. -Jun-A266, upon killing an enemy randomly, (assassination, rockets, hammer, etc)
+
* "I very rarely get to do THAT. -Jun-A266, upon killing an enemy randomly, (assassination, rockets, hammer, etc)
  +
* "They just never learn..." possibly after assassinating many enemies in the same life.
  +
* "Oh that's it" followed by his crazed laugh.
  +
* "Yeah! Got it!"
==[[Halo: Reach Video Games Awards Trailer]]==
==[[Halo: Reach Video Games Awards Trailer]]==

Jun-A266/Quotes


Backlink: http://halo.wikia.com/index.php?title=Jun-A266/Quotes&diff;=1150228&oldid;=prev