Halo 3:
| ← Older revision | Revision as of 00:32, December 28, 2010 | ||
| Line 74: | Line 74: | ||
*"We knew they'd find us eventually. But we have a plan, let's make it happen." - To the whole personnel. |
*"We knew they'd find us eventually. But we have a plan, let's make it happen." - To the whole personnel. |
||
*"Master Chief? Good, this channel is secure. My fire-teams are spread thin. We can't hold out forever. I need that hangar cleared for evac, ASAP." - COM, to the Chief. |
*"Master Chief? Good, this channel is secure. My fire-teams are spread thin. We can't hold out forever. I need that hangar cleared for evac, ASAP." - COM, to the Chief. |
||
| - |
*"Attention! Hostiles reported outside the barracks." - To the marines, trough the speaker.
|
+ |
*"Attention! Hostiles reported outside the barracks." - To the marines, through the speaker.
|
| - |
*"Barracks are under attack! All available combat teams, respond!" - Trough the speaker.
|
+ |
*"Barracks are under attack! All available combat teams, respond!" - Through the speaker.
|
| - |
*"Anyone in the barracks, I need a SitRep. Now!" - Trough the speaker.
|
+ |
*"Anyone in the barracks, I need a SitRep. Now!" - Through the speaker.
|
*"Johnson. You might wanna put that out. Chief, have a look. A little going-away gift for the Covenant. We've linked it to smaller charges throughout the base. Johnson, soon as the evacuation is complete, start the timer." - Trough the main view screen, level Crow's Nest. |
*"Johnson. You might wanna put that out. Chief, have a look. A little going-away gift for the Covenant. We've linked it to smaller charges throughout the base. Johnson, soon as the evacuation is complete, start the timer." - Trough the main view screen, level Crow's Nest. |
||
*"Hold position! I'm not leaving without him." - Trough the COM. |
*"Hold position! I'm not leaving without him." - Trough the COM. |
||
Backlink: http://halo.wikia.com/index.php?title=Miranda_Keyes/Quotes&diff;=1151148&oldid;=prev