Top 5 Most Popular Artificial Intelligence Posts

5 dic 2010

TACPAD

Trivia:

← Older revision Revision as of 23:02, December 5, 2010
Line 8: Line 8:
==Trivia==
==Trivia==
*One UNSC Marine stated: ''"How the foxtrot does it track anything? Whatever—I guess that’s why I carry an [[MA5 Series|MA5]] instead of a TACPAD."'' in reference to a [[Covenant Empire|Covenant]] [[Type-25 Directed Energy Pistol|Plasma Pistol]]'s tracking feature. This comment indicates that TACPADs are typically carried by commissioned and non-commissioned officers, as well as intelligence personnel in charge of tactical planning.
*One UNSC Marine stated: ''"How the foxtrot does it track anything? Whatever—I guess that’s why I carry an [[MA5 Series|MA5]] instead of a TACPAD."'' in reference to a [[Covenant Empire|Covenant]] [[Type-25 Directed Energy Pistol|Plasma Pistol]]'s tracking feature. This comment indicates that TACPADs are typically carried by commissioned and non-commissioned officers, as well as intelligence personnel in charge of tactical planning.
  +
*The TACPAD bears a striking resemblence to the PIP-Boy from the Fallout series.
==Gallery==
==Gallery==

TACPAD


Backlink: http://halo.wikia.com/index.php?title=TACPAD&diff;=1148902&oldid;=prev