Top 5 Most Popular Artificial Intelligence Posts

10 dic 2010

Talk:Forerunner

The forerunners:

← Older revision Revision as of 19:24, December 10, 2010
(One intermediate revision not shown)
Line 61: Line 61:
::HAHA! On January 2, we will finaly see what the Forerunners look like in part 1 of the ''Halo Legends'' short, Origins! I am so excited, and even thoe I don't wan't to spoile the shorts to myself until ''Halo Legends'' comes out on DVD and BlueRay, I will make an exception with this one, since we will finally see what the Forerunners will look! And you know whats funny? I thought the novel trilogy would sho use what the Forerunners would look like, but it looks like ''Legends'' will show use what they look like first, probebly as a sneak peek, and from the looks of things, the Forerunners do NOT have six fingers, but five, just like Humans, meaning that the apex shere was just like that always and not reprogramed for Humans, and that the hand from ''Halo 2'' was just a design, and this maybe why Humans can access Forerunner technology! So two other things that the novel trilogy did not confirm, but I'll be back on Saturday will this exciting sneak peek! I just can't wate! XD - Anonnimous 10:00, 31 December 2009 (UTC)
::HAHA! On January 2, we will finaly see what the Forerunners look like in part 1 of the ''Halo Legends'' short, Origins! I am so excited, and even thoe I don't wan't to spoile the shorts to myself until ''Halo Legends'' comes out on DVD and BlueRay, I will make an exception with this one, since we will finally see what the Forerunners will look! And you know whats funny? I thought the novel trilogy would sho use what the Forerunners would look like, but it looks like ''Legends'' will show use what they look like first, probebly as a sneak peek, and from the looks of things, the Forerunners do NOT have six fingers, but five, just like Humans, meaning that the apex shere was just like that always and not reprogramed for Humans, and that the hand from ''Halo 2'' was just a design, and this maybe why Humans can access Forerunner technology! So two other things that the novel trilogy did not confirm, but I'll be back on Saturday will this exciting sneak peek! I just can't wate! XD - Anonnimous 10:00, 31 December 2009 (UTC)
-
:::Well, after a HUGE break, I'm back. Well, Legends is out, and it was great! Sorry I did not get back on January 2. Now I have to say something. My theory of Librarian and Didact mating might not have happened at the time Earth was discovered. And now we see that the Librarian DID die in the activation of the array, but that Didact survived by activating the rings at the Ark, but Legends shows that he activated one of the rings at that ring, but the ending of Origins 1 shows he survived, so that may have been a simulated fire of that ring. But what do you guys think? - Anonnimous 12:23, 11 April 2010 (UTC)
+
:::Well, after a HUGE break, I'm back. Well, Legends is out, and it was great! Sorry I did not get back on January 2. Now I have to say something. My theory of Librarian and Didact mating might not have happened at the time Earth was discovered. And now we see that the Librarian DID die in the activation of the array, but that Didact survived by activating the rings at the Ark, but Legends shows that he activated one of the rings at that ring, but the ending of Origins 1 shows he survived, so that may have been a simulated fire of that ring. But what do you guys think? - Anonnimous 12:23, 11 April 2010 (UTC)
  +
:::
  +
:::
  +
:::
  +
:::Please everybody, look at the big picture! Halo is a game created by Bungie ... therefore they can do anything they desire with the story of the game. My theory is that Bungie decided to shadow most aspects of the Forerunners to keep the main subject of the series of a secret. But if you DO want to go deep into the story ... here is what I think: Look at the Gas Mine ... look at the shield worlds and look at the Ark ... they are all shields against the Halo array. Of course they used these artifacts to escape the effects of the Rings but they knew that no matter what, the Milky Way galaxy will always be in danger of the Flood. But when everything was wiped out of the galaxy, they decided to leave it. I'm nearly positive that they used the gas they mined from the gas mines of Threshold to fuel ships that they used to leave the galaxy and colonize others far beyond. But, considering they took countless lives due to the Halo effect, they returned the favor by leaving their machines to repopulate the galaxy ... and they left behind their technology to be discovered by ... well ... us. And to explain the "Reclaimer" thing ... I'm guessing they either chose those closest to them in blood, or they randomly chose a species to carry out their role. And I KNOW that Forerunners are NOT Humans because in Halo Legends: Origins, toward the end when a shadowed Forerunner is seen in front of a case of armor, he/she is not wearing anything ... so whatever features seen on the shadowed figure is natural. I noticed two wierd spikes on each side of the face right below where the ears should be ... this could mean that they are evovled Humans or Just extremely advanced aliens that have no connection to Humans at all. Now that I think ... I'm really starting to beleive that they, in fact, ARE evolved Humas because they were capable of time travel, meaning they could have been extremely evolved Humans who reverted back in the times of the beggining of their race.
==Strange Forerunner symbol==
==Strange Forerunner symbol==

Talk:Forerunner


Backlink: http://halo.wikia.com/index.php?title=Talk:Forerunner&diff;=1149344&oldid;=prev