Relative of MA5 series:
| ← Older revision | Revision as of 00:17, December 6, 2010 | ||
| Line 188: | Line 188: | ||
I'm not gonna suggest this be put in the article, but is it plausible to think that the M392 actually started life as a long-barrel variant of the MA5 series? They share layouts, calibers, and presumably firing mechanisms. I believe that at some point the M392 was just a marksmen's MA5 that eventually evolved to become a new gun, similar to the new 'sniper' versions of the M4/M16 series. [[User talk:Zuranamee|Z]] 01:44, October 24, 2010 (UTC) |
I'm not gonna suggest this be put in the article, but is it plausible to think that the M392 actually started life as a long-barrel variant of the MA5 series? They share layouts, calibers, and presumably firing mechanisms. I believe that at some point the M392 was just a marksmen's MA5 that eventually evolved to become a new gun, similar to the new 'sniper' versions of the M4/M16 series. [[User talk:Zuranamee|Z]] 01:44, October 24, 2010 (UTC) |
||
| + | |||
| + | Or it can be what the Battle rifle was originally supposed to be, a weapon that fired one bullet at a time instead of three bullets at a time.[[User talk:Theraptor92|Theraptor92]] 00:17, December 6, 2010 (UTC) |
||
Talk:M392 Designated Marksman Rifle
Backlink: http://halo.wikia.com/index.php?title=Talk:M392_Designated_Marksman_Rifle&diff;=1148911&oldid;=prev