| ← Older revision | Revision as of 07:48, December 24, 2010 | ||
| Line 42: | Line 42: | ||
I've already taken the liberty of updating the Nameplate image to include the Bungie logo, as you can see. I'm not a regular here, I'm actually from the Borderlands Wikia, but I'm on a 1 month vacation ''(read: ban)'' because of a user there who I've had several debates with ''(long story)''. I recently purchased Halo Reach and have since gotten back into Halo again. Just thought I'd throw this contribution here for you guys to check out. [[User talk:AtlasSoldier|AtlasSoldier]] 12:59, November 3, 2010 (UTC) |
I've already taken the liberty of updating the Nameplate image to include the Bungie logo, as you can see. I'm not a regular here, I'm actually from the Borderlands Wikia, but I'm on a 1 month vacation ''(read: ban)'' because of a user there who I've had several debates with ''(long story)''. I recently purchased Halo Reach and have since gotten back into Halo again. Just thought I'd throw this contribution here for you guys to check out. [[User talk:AtlasSoldier|AtlasSoldier]] 12:59, November 3, 2010 (UTC) |
||
| + | |||
| + | Yes, I may seem like a N00B for asking this, but how do you turn on Nameplates in ''Reach? ''I've never figured out how to! [[User talk:InfiniteAmo|InfiniteAmo]] 07:48, December 24, 2010 (UTC) |
||
Backlink: http://halo.wikia.com/index.php?title=Talk:Nameplates&diff;=1150924&oldid;=prev