Top 5 Most Popular Artificial Intelligence Posts

16 dic 2010

Talk:Rank (Halo: Reach)

New Elite Armor with New Ranks?:

← Older revision Revision as of 03:55, December 17, 2010
Line 125: Line 125:
==New Elite Armor with New Ranks?==
==New Elite Armor with New Ranks?==
I read on the Halo: Reach rank page about how they'd up the rank cap, does this mean that new Sangheli armors could be unlocked when they do? Right now we've got Field Marshall, a pretty impressive rank, and it looks sick, but I was hoping for some more recognized (did I spell that right?) armor such as Honor Guard or Councilor. Thoughts? Opinions? Ideas? [[User talk:BruteWithASpear|BruteWithASpear]] 12:37, September 28, 2010 (UTC)
I read on the Halo: Reach rank page about how they'd up the rank cap, does this mean that new Sangheli armors could be unlocked when they do? Right now we've got Field Marshall, a pretty impressive rank, and it looks sick, but I was hoping for some more recognized (did I spell that right?) armor such as Honor Guard or Councilor. Thoughts? Opinions? Ideas? [[User talk:BruteWithASpear|BruteWithASpear]] 12:37, September 28, 2010 (UTC)
  +
  +
Unfortunately, no new Elite Armours were unlocked as a result of the change... the highest armour is still Field Marshall. If you bought the Legendary Edition of the game, you gain access to an additional armour (dunno what it is). [[User talk:H-Man Havoc|H-Man Havoc]] 03:55, December 17, 2010 (UTC)
== I accidentally the sources section ==
== I accidentally the sources section ==

Talk:Rank (Halo: Reach)


Backlink: http://halo.wikia.com/index.php?title=Talk:Rank_(Halo:_Reach)&diff;=1150051&oldid;=prev