Top 5 Most Popular Artificial Intelligence Posts

19 dic 2010

User blog comment:Kevin O'Rourke/Fanfic/@comment-Raven's wing-20101218184158/@comment-Kevin O'Rourke-20101219063556

New page: No one seems to give a damn about this story. Take a look at it and see that it's good regardless of whether its fanfiction or not. I'm a little peeved that this site doesn't allow for any…

New page

No one seems to give a damn about this story. Take a look at it and see that it's good regardless of whether its fanfiction or not. I'm a little peeved that this site doesn't allow for any fanfiction but I thank you for redirecting me to another site instead of just deleting the page. Truthfully, I want some traffic from somewhere to this because Bungie could care less about it even though I've tried contacting them. Bungie.org dicked me over and no matter where I turn some bullshit thing turns down the story. Not your fault, not your problem, just sayin.

User blog comment:Kevin O'Rourke/Fanfic/@comment-Raven's wing-20101218184158/@comment-Kevin O'Rourke-20101219063556


Backlink: http://halo.wikia.com/index.php?title=User_blog_comment:Kevin_O%27Rourke/Fanfic/@comment-Raven%27s_wing-20101218184158/@comment-Kevin_O%27Rourke-20101219063556&diff;=1150195&oldid;=prev