Welcome to Halopedia!:
| ← Older revision | Revision as of 07:58, January 2, 2011 | ||
| Line 20: | Line 20: | ||
Personally, I'd start following him so you know when ever he post or edits [[User talk:Darth Benny|Darth Benny]] 23:46, January 1, 2011 (UTC) |
Personally, I'd start following him so you know when ever he post or edits [[User talk:Darth Benny|Darth Benny]] 23:46, January 1, 2011 (UTC) |
||
| + | |||
| + | I would protect the following "category" pages: |
||
| + | *Weapons |
||
| + | *Characters |
||
| + | *Species |
||
| + | *Games-Novels |
||
| + | *Planets |
||
| + | |||
| + | Please see what you can do. I'll try to warn other people as well.-[[User talk:steven1098s|steven1098s]] (UTC) 9:58, January 2, 2011 |
||
Backlink: http://halo.wikia.com/index.php?title=User_talk:Darth_Benny&diff;=1152012&oldid;=prev